"Restoring Lives One Soul At A Time"
Restoring Lives Bible Fellowship Church
Restoring Lives Bible Fellowship Church | 1101 Stonewall Ste. 603 Garland TX 75043 US | +1.9729264830 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hebrews 4:12 -For the Word that God speaks is a live and full of power making it active, operative, energizing, and effective); it sharper than any tow-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and (the immortal) spirit, and of joints and marrow (of the deepest parts of our nature), exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24- Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again. God will make this happen, for he who calls you is faithful. Whole-complete, containing all components, not divided or disjoined; in one unit, not wounded, injured or impaired; sound or unhurt.
Women intentionally living to honor God individually and corporately to fulfill their destiny through prayer, word, worship, unity, fellowship and outreach. A ministry dedicated to helping women spiritually, socially, educationally, professionally and economically.
• To develop programs of assistance for women who are challenged spiritually, socially, educationally, professionally and economically.
• A ministry of Women actively united in sisterhood: encouraging, helping, praying, fellow shipping and disciplining women within the church and outside.
• A holistic ministry which is open to everyone from all walks of life.
• A ministry that does not accept complacency, but equips women through the Word of God to be ever EVOLVING.
• A ministry not conforming to present day trends, but rather seeking to set standards based upon the Word of God.
• To set a standard in the lives of young ladies to pursue Christ and a life of Victory.
2018 THEME: NEW BEGINNINGS, WE WILL WIN!
Minister ShaDana Mingo
First Lady, Elder Cassandra Armstrong